Monday, February 20, 2017

February 20, 2017

HEY! Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! First off I want to thank y`all for the Valentines package! Loved all the treats and Valentines cards!  Hermana Gonzalez and I sure loved opening it together.  I was lucky to get the package so soon thanks to our interviews with President.  He came down on Friday.  We actually are heading to Conception for a combined conference on the 28th of this month.  
This week sure has been a great week - Beatriz and Marcelo accepted to be baptized on the 18th of March.  We also had a great lesson with Lucas, he is our new investigator.  He is 9 and is very interested in knowing the truth.  We taught him about the Restoration.  We also met Tatiana, she actually is friends with a member in our Rama - they are companions in school.  She seems like she could be ready and willing to keep with the lessons.  We have plans to visit her again.  We also shared a scripture with 2 hippies around the laguna.  They gave us a cool metal flower sculpture to remind us of them.  I also was able to meet Hermano Ramons family from Brasil.  He was reunited with his sister that he hasnt seen in years.  I was so happy for him.  His sisters grandchildren are members too and sung to me and Hna G in Portuguesse.  I  recorded it.  Also we re-activated Diego! We took a picture to celebrate with him.  He sure has come a long way and I couldn't be happier to be apart of his re-activating process.  
I also gave my talk.  Went really well.  It was on missionary work and how the members are involved too.  Oh HAPPY NEWS! Hermana Anotnia and Emily moved back and are in our ward again! Seriously love them! They are here to stay.  We sure have had some CRAZY weather - I think this isn't helping with my fever, but I am just taking it easy - It hit last night after a week of kinda feeling a bit off.  All is good though.  SO FUN about Tahoe and skiing! Can't wait to have cold weather.  That will be fun that Mikey is doing Tennis.  Swim will be good for matthew to keep in shape for water polo. Hope yall have a great week.  LOVE YOUUUUUUU. 

Love, 
Hermana Alexander







My hippie friends at the Laguna!


So happy for Diego!




No comments:

Post a Comment