Monday, March 20, 2017

March 20, 2017

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This week was quite the week with my birthday, the work, changes, AND we moved! I felt very loved this week and had many days of celebrating with the missionaries, members, oh and cake haha 

Summary of our week

Monday - Spent most of the day with the Hermanas and visited Hermano Ramon

Tuesday - Normal work day, but for Distrcit meeting we celebrated my birthday with cake (thanks to Elder Silva - there was even 20 candles)

Weds - Woke up to a Mexican dance and song from Hermana Gonzalez, got lots of calls, spent time with families who helped make the day extra special :) was a perfect birthday

Thursday - MOVING DAY! Was pouring, but we manged to get everything moved - couldn't have done it without the Hermana Leaders and the Elders in our Distrcit - We even rode in this truck of the mover and we were basically off roading in the rain! Luckily we were able to get some work done.  I had a division with Hermana Rolim and we were able to talk with Zulma..she wants to get baptized, but she does need a bit more time so that she truly has a firm testimony.  We shared Mosiah 18 and that really made her think about baptism.

Firday, Saturday, and Sunday -
 We had a great lesson with Beatriz and Marcelo - we shared Heleman 5 :12 - it is the scripture where it talks about how Jesus Christ is our rock and foundation.  He is our strength to overcome all things.  I truly feel like we can have a baptism with them.  Just need a bit more time like Zulma - just need to fully act on thier faith

We had the big Relif Soceity celebration with our stake - was fun to be with all the Hermanas from all the wards

On Sunday we taught the primary - sure was so fun! We sang songs and taught about prophets, general conference, and the Book of Mormon.  The cutest part was that they asked if we were going to teach again this upcoming Sunday

BIG NEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I am staying in PJC for this upcoming change! We found out yesterday who is staying and who is leaving.  Tomorrow we will find out who our comps will be - was crazy to hear that I was staying - I even started writing my goodbye cards and they were planning to have a farwell for me too haha (have been here for a long time - with this next change It will have been 6 months here, BUT I am so happy here) The members were sure happy to hear that I was staying - Hermano Ramon Ortega said that I should just get a PJC citizenship card.  What is sad is that Hermana Gonzalez is leaving.  We will find out where she will be heading to tomorrow.  I will be with Hermana Perez for one night and then I will have my new comp. 

Hope you guys have such a great week! Sure sounds like you are all doing so well.  SO happy to hear from the boys - they are sure busy! Send them my love! Thanks for your love and support! Sure love hearing about everything.  Also congrats to Em and Kevin! So exciting! Thought that was cute that she was wearing the watch in that one picture! Tell her I am happy for her.  ALSO I LOVE THE STORY ABOUT THE MISSIONARIES AND THE PICTURES ARE AWESOME- Send them my thanks! Those elders seem fun! AW miss the McCollam family.  Missionaries sure love FHE with members - we have a combined one with the elderly Hermano Ramon tonight and we are going to make Mexican Tacos again, but with the hermanas and elders!

Love,
Hermana Alexander



























No comments:

Post a Comment