Monday, March 27, 2017

March 27, 2017

We got here at 4 in the morning for our immigrations.  Hermana Pardo and I had to sign some papers and I had to do some finger prints again.  We head home at 11 tonight with our Zone leaders.  Was fun to see some of my friends that had immigrations too.  We sure had a great reunion.  I AM SERIOUSLY SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR THIS CHANGE WITH HERMANA PARDO! She is seriously AMAZING.  We teach super well together and get along so well.  I am her 3rd companion! And yes, I am a Senor companion again. Getting old in the mission haha  The Lord sure has blessed me with such great comps.  She is from Santiago, Chile.   
Finding new people to teach was sure a tender mercy for this new change. We were blessed to set a baptismal date with two sisters, Lettycia and Evalyn.  We actually contacted their Grandma first and she made it known that she wanted us to teach her grand daughters. Lettycia is 16 and Evayln is 15.  We also had a great lesson with Beatriz and Marcelo.  In this lesson, Beatriz expressed that she was angry with God due to her 
miscarriages.  We greatly expressed our love for her and the love that her Heavenly Father has for her.  We expressed how God works in mysterious ways. In the moment, we might not always know why things happen, but in the end they are usually unfolded in His time. I felt very impressed to say that I am here for her and that the Lord gave me one more change to help her with her conversion process.  Really think she will have a change of heart and humility.  Please pray for her and her family. I can't even express how strong the spirit was.  
We get to watch the Women's session this Saturday before General Conference.  Hermana Pardo and I are really looking forward to it.  Overall, this week was full of lessons. Oh and we were able to witness Hector give a blessing of health for the first time.  Was such a great experience.  He is a recent convert.  This gospel seriously changes lives.  He invited this old gentlemen to have lunch with us and we were able to share a message with him.  Hector doesnt know it, but he is sure a missionary himself.  We have been having some rain in PJC.  We got SOAKED! I will watch conference in Spanish.  It is such a great feeling to understand everyone and to be able to communicate.  Was really happy to hear that Hermana Pardo was my comp.  We actually knew each other before from the mission.  We have mutual friends. AND we get to speak Spanish all the time.  She is learning English too and enjoying it. I am also learning Poruguese and am able to speak it too.  So exciting about the bonus room.  Also tell everyone hi during the Upstage proformance.  Sure sounds like everyone is doing SO well.  Also mom, this is me telling you, dont be nervous about singing.  I am actually singing lots! Sure having great experiences singing with everyone.  Send Susan, Noah, Jodee, and Mike my love.  Fun that they are here to visit.  LES QUIERO MUCHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant send pics, but for sure next week when I am at cypher!

Love, 
Hermana Alexander










No comments:

Post a Comment