Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3, 2017

HEYYYYYYYYYYY first off I just want to say how lucky we are to hear from our Prophet and leaders every April and October! General Conference was AMAZING! I watched all the sessions in Spanish and then watched the very last session in English.  What was neat is that some of the Elders and Hermanas that don´t know much English wanted to watch it in English with us too. It was a good experience for all of us. I will say that watching it in English was a bit of a struggle for me too haha I loved how most of the talks mentioned how we need to have faith and confidence in our Savior and in our Father in Heaven. They sure know what is best.  I also loved how it is very important to have the Holy Ghost with us as well as reading and praying daily and being true examples.  I also loved the talk that was about one of the Elders conversion stories..Elder Costa!  Our investigator Evalyne attended the Saturday Womens session.  
This week was a good working week for Hermana Pardo and I.  Sure working lots to find those who are truly ready - this area is a bit hard.   I will say that conference was the BEST part of this week.  Today for P day we went to waterfalls.  I will send some pictures, was sure a great and fun experience with the missionaries.  I am indeed grateful for this gospel and I am greatful that we have a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson to lead and guide us.  I just love this gospel so much! Hermana Pardo and I are getting along so well! I love her so much! We sure have lots of fun together :)  She said I am the most latina out of her 2 other American comps hahaha love getting the latina card lol I am her 3rd comp. I have a huge cold and sore throat thanks to the change in the weather so thank heavens for medicine and sleep! The kings game pictures are so cute! Love the costumes! Matthew looked very handsome for Whitney's Jr Prom.  Oh tell dad that there is huge political protest but it is mainly in Asuncion, where I am there is no problem! Tell everyone hi and I hope you all have a good week! 

Love,
Hermana Alexander











No comments:

Post a Comment