Monday, May 1, 2017

May 1, 2017

CRAZY THINGS ´BOUT TO HAPPEN

So yesterday we found out about our changes! Hermana Pardo and I are both leaving! We are a bit shocked, but we are both excited at the same time.  Sure in this experience together.  We should leave for the office tomorrow night around 10:00 or 11:00 and we will be able to know what area we will serve in.  I am a bit nervous, but I am beyond excited for a new area - it will be a good change.  The Lord knows what's best.  I am a bit sad to leave all those here, but will make sure to take lots of pictures and make sure to find a way to keep in contact with them after the mission.  
This week were able to teach Andres, the brother of a recent convert.  He actually opened up to us and was willing to participate in the Noche de Hogar that we planned. We talked a bit about faith and how all the blessings that we recieve come from our Heavenly Father.  .  We also had a good moment with Lettycia  (our investigator) she has been struggling with family issues - we expressed our love for her and even gave her mint ice cream haha.  She has desires to get baptized and attend church, but with her parents....a bit difficult.  I know one day she will be able to chose. All about timing.  
This Sunday I gave a talk on the importance of keeping Christ the center in our lives and one way we can do this is by reading the scriptures. It was also really special to sing with Hermana Pardo.  We sure invited the spirit.  Was really neat to sing Yo se que vive mi Senor in English and Spanish.  It is a lot easier to express myself through songs at times.  That is seriously so awesome that the daughter got baptized.  I do remember that family.  Seriously how happy! oh no about the strep, but that is kinda funny - shows we are truly related.  I am sure the Upstage fireside was so good.  Can you believe that I hit my 11 months?????? WOOOOOOOOOO so fast! Well I love you all and I cannot wait to tell you all about my upcoming adventures with this new change.  Thanks for the prayers.  LES AMO MUCHOOOOOOOOOO

Hermana Alexander












No comments:

Post a Comment