Tuesday, June 13, 2017

June 13, 2017

HEYYYYYYY so sorry that I missed y'all yesterday. It was a holiday in Paraguay so all of the stores/cyphers were closed.  MUCH HAS HAPPENED THIS WEEK!  I will start off by giving you the upates on the changes. SOOOOOOOOOO Hermana Roncallo and I are both leaving Mariano!  We are heading to Campo Grande tonight to spend the night with the Hermanas there and then on Wednesday we will find out where we are going and who we will be with.  Hermana Roncallo and I aren't quite sure if we will be comps for this change, but whatever happens is suppose to happen.  I am really excited to see what's in store! We had a good week and a really great lesson with Naty and her aunt about our purpose here on earth and how Christ is our Savior.  We also had some interesting first contacts..especially with Ericko. 
We had a great reunion today and you will be happy that I took lots of pictures this week. I am sure blessed! This change was sure a journey, but I learned that God always has something greater in store for us - we just have to get over the humps along the way and let Him be in charge. Having a positive attitude is KEY!  The mission is about our investigators, but also sometimes more for our companions.  I sure love every minute of the mission.  I loved all the pictures that you sent.  I totally forgot about the upstage shows! I know that it was great!  I am excited about your Mexico trip! Cannot wait to see all the pictures! Also trek will be a really great experience! Super crazy that School is out! I know that the boys just love that! How awesome about baseball too! I sure love you guys and really feel the love and support! You are the best! LOVE YOU!

Hermana Alexander









Excited to hear from Sister Hilton!







No comments:

Post a Comment