Monday, November 14, 2016

November 14, 2016

HEYYYYYYYY FAMMMMM
This week was sure a good week.  We have two new investigators! WOOHOO! Pricilio is Alicia's husband (she is a member of our church) he accepted our baptismal invitation....so we are planning on teaching him!  Alicia hasn't gone through the Temple yet and expressed that she wants to go through together with her husband.  Our other new investigator is Carolina.  She was a reference from an Hermana in our ward.  She has a family and is catholic.  We are going to work with her.  Hopefully she will sincerly pray about our message.  Last night we recieved another reference.  He is 18 and lives close to our house!  We are going to try and find him this week. Trying to find people is so fun!  Tomorrow is changes!  I may leave Ysapy or stay, can even maybe have a new comp! Hermana Maldonado is getting a bit emotional with this change being that it's her last.  I am good at distracting her haha We visited Olga! Please pray for her son! He is in the hospital.  We made tortillas with her and her family.  I have lots of pictures from this week.  Yesterday we celebrated Estanilas Birthday!  We made a cake with Deysi.  Also, I was a makeup artist again this week.  I did Hermana Soledads makeup (we have lunch with her every week - she has 3 boys) Things are going really well in YSAPY!  Seriously love this area.  We get to hear from Elder Rasband on Saturday!!!! For p day we are going to visit some different cities for fun!  I have heard a lot about TRUMP here! I cannot believe the votes! Mom the book of Moroni is such a good section of the Book of Mormon!  Sums up a lot of the gospel.  Tell Stacie hello and happy birthday!  She looks so good.  The boys are such good boys! So lucky to have them as brothers! Sure am getting excited for Navidad!  The people here are already decorating! LOVE YOU LOTS and hope you have a great week! 

Love,
Hermana Alexander

Pizza!

Selfie with the Pizza Man!

Olga & Patricia!

This photo haha

Seriously the cutest!

Dinner with flia Rodas..sure love them!

Look what Pablo caught!

She loves her mangos with salt!

Love this little girl!

Before......

After.....

Made with Love!

Feliz Cumple Estanisia!

Yummy!

Celebrating!

HALLO ABBY

this week is flying by fast we get out at 12:20  sweetπŸ€—. soccer was so close should of wonπŸ˜‘ we lost 2-0 lame😒 i wasn't felling good last week but i didn't 
barf thats good there was  and still is a lot of  sneezing. mom and dad went to Las' vegas this weekend stayed with grandma and Alison. It was a slow🚷 weekend but fun moms back. 

LOVEEEEE JOSHHHHH
  
JOSHY JOSH

Minimum days are sure the best huh?! Do you get out everyday this week at 12:20 or is it just because it is Monday?  I am sure you are quite the baller at soccer.  I am sorry that you weren't feeling well....but it is such a good thing that you didn't barf.  Sounds like you had a good weekend.  Sleepovers at Grandmas and Alisons.  LOVE YOU BUD!  Oh are there any new cool songs on the radio? 


hi abbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy this weekend on my soccer game i scored 3 goals we won by 2 the score was 5-3😁.this week is flying by  fast πŸ˜‚we get out at 12:20 sweet.basketball is coming soon can't waitπŸ˜†.bye abby love adam πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜

CHUBS
WOAH! You scored 3 goals??????????? WHAT A BOSS! Basketball is one of my favsssss.  A great sport!  How are the Sacramento Kings doing?????? So awesome that you get out at 12:20.  Getting excited for Christmas Break????? LOVE YOUUUUUUUUU ADAM


Hey Abby, it was a normal week of school, but we had Friday off for Veteran's Day.  I stayed at Nate Killian's house with Mike VanWagenen since Mike and our parents were gone in Vegas.  We made lots of bike trips to gas stations and ate a lot of junk food.  Also, a lot of fast food.  Hope your doing well in Paraguay.

Love, Michael

MIKEY MIKE
Hey I have seen photos of you and you are getting so tall! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That must have been nice to have school off on Friday!  Oh thanks for setting up skype for me!  Apreciate it!  Thats fun that you hung out with Mike and Nate!  I am sure it is always a party together.  

Hey Abby
 This week was actually very exciting for myself.  I got A's on all my tests and now have A's in all my classes! I got my ACT score back as well... I got a 30 on my first try! Dad was bragging that he got a 31 though, so I couldn't really brag to him.  Upstage and everyone went to Tahoe which turned out to be very fun!  We all bonded as a group and had a spiritual time.  As you probably know Trump won the election so that's a good thing, Joey and Dad were very excited.  Water Polo is also over now, and I get to go back to baseball, but water polo was actually very fun. (It helped I have gained 15 lbs, and my whole body is tan). Tomorrow I also get to go teach a family with the missionaries so wish me luck.  Anyways I hope everything is going alright in Paraguay, and I hope the language is continuously getting easier.  Know that we are praying for that as well as your safety.  Have fun and endure till the end! Bueno Suerte!
-Matthew

MATTHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my! 30 on the ACT???????? WOAHHHHHHHHH that is seriously so awesome! BYU bound! Tahoe must have been a party with everyone!  Mom sent me a photo of everyone.  Loved Alyssa's caption with kiss the girl haha Trumpppppppp haha lots of people here have talked about him! I am sure you are very tannnnnn.  Seriously so awesome that you get to spend some time with the missionaries.  You get a piece of my everyday life and for your future.  Enjoy every moment.  Really feel the spirit and teach with your heart. 
love youuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Abby,

TRUMP WON!!! I also got a mug that says Make America Great Again from Las Vegas. I went camping to Dillion's beach with Ryder, Jack, and Eli We got to jump off the sand dunes. We also get out at 12:20 this week and then have thanksgiving break. We stayed at schmeatts house for the weekend because Mom and Dad where in Las Vegas. Anyway, Hope you are doing well and find those who are searching for the Gospel.

Love, Joey

JOEYYYYYYYYY JOE
awwwww I love Dillions beach! I am sure you had a great time! So awesome about your mug! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU - sorry my time is up

No comments:

Post a Comment