Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28, 2016

This week I have gotten to know this area A LOT better along with the people.  I  LOVE PEDRO JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have spent time with a convert, Ramòn.  He is around 70 years old, but acts like he is in his 20s.  We sure have a great time with him.  HE SINGS!!!!! Yesterday we visited him and sang a lot of hymns and shared a message of course. I have also gotten to know our President in our Rama and his family.  We do service for them every weds and thurs.  We sure had a busy week.  We worked so hard!  We took the challenge of Elder Rasband and have literally contacted every person we come in contact with.  We have tarjetas for navidad.  Have you watched the church video for Navidad? I love the Christmas videos that the church has! We have been inviting everyone to watch the video.  
We worked a lot with our less actives and 5 of them that we taught this week attended church.  I seriously felt so much joy.  We have baptismal dates set for the 17 of December. Get this - there hasn't been a baptism here for a year!  We have the Flia Garay and Almiris.  With Almiris it is special.  She is an angel...literally.  She is a bit special, but wants to get baptized.  We have been teaching her and she is understanding the basics.  We use a lot of pictures with her.  She is 19 years old.  Her dad is a convert and her mom is a forever investigator.  She attends every Sunday, but doesn't believe in the priesthood and the hermano doesn't believe in Temples.  I am glad that he trusts us though...I am seeing a change in their hearts.  The Flia Garay are seriously ready for their Baptism.  We had a great lesson with them this week.  We discussed the Plan of Salvation.  Tears were shed and the Holy Ghost definitely did his part.  
Hermana Còrdova and I have been enjoying our days together.   Our lessons are seriously SO awesome! She loves learning English.  It is funny at times because for some words I know in Spanish I forget what it is in English haha This week we gained 6 new Investigators.  Sure hope that they will all decide to progress. Oh we also worked with 2 young men.  They worked with us all day yesterday.  They are 11 and 12. There testimonies are so cute!  They get all nervous.  I taught them and Hna Còrdova how to say The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in english. Today we had an activity with our zone..I'll send more photos.  We did like a capture the flag game.  It was a lot of fun. We are actually all in the same place emailing.  There is only one place here.  Luckily we got here first! Christmas here is so different.  Not many lights or tress...but when I see them my heart is like awwwwww Actually December 1st they have a huge event here in Pedro Juan! I am seriously so excited to SKYPE YOU GUYYYYYSSSSSS AND ACTUALLY GET TO TALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure Disneyland was blast!  Thanks for sending pictures!  You guys all look so good!  Can't wait to hear from youuuuuuu.  LOVEEEE YOU ALLLLLLLL xoxoxo stay warm =)


Love,

Hermana Alexander























No comments:

Post a Comment