Monday, July 24, 2017

July 24, 2017

Hey!  Things are going really well.  This week was full of fun events.  We had divisions with the Hermana Leaders - I stayed in Itaugua with Hermana Cardenas (she is from Columbia also)  She actually served in Itaugua for quite some time. I was able to learn more about our area and I got to know more of the members.  We sure had a good day together.  OH GOOD NEWS! One of our recent converts Vidalia is preparing to enter the Temple.  We helped her set up an appointment the night that we visited her.  She also completed her 1 year of being baptized! Seriously love her and her family SO much.  We also recieved a new investigator, Tobias.  We are hoping that we can continue to visit him - he has a bit crazy of a schedule since he plays soccer. We sure had a good experience with him..it was his first time hearing about the gospel.   We also celebrated Meles birthday.  We surprised her with a cake.  As for changes, I AM STAYING! REALLY HAPPY! Hermana Gomez and I are sad that she is leaving.  I am excited to find out who my comp will be.  Any guesses? North American? or another Latina?? I will for sure keep you posted next Monday.  OH GREAT NEWSSSS Carmen attended church again - she came on her own.  We are planning for the 5th! Prayers sure help with miracles.  The mission is sure an experience of a life time! I will remember this for the rest of my life. Loved all the pictures! Sure miss everyone.  It makes me happy that you guys are enjoying your time in Utah.  Tell everyone hi and that I love them.  Hope you guys have a great week.

Love,

Hermana Alexander
















No comments:

Post a Comment