Monday, July 3, 2017

July 3, 2017

Hey! I don't have much time to write, but I just want to say that I love you guys! Loved the Temple picture of the Alexander clan.  Dad looks so skinny! You all look so great! Emily looks amazing and so happy! I am sure the wedding and reception was really nice.  I finally got my package! I dont have time to send pictures, but will send one next week along with a 4th of July picture! My comp and I loved all the goods.  This week was quite a week.  I got sick as well and took a long time to recover.  Had a really high fever for a couple of days.  Sure felt the prayers.  I actually recieved a blessing and it quoted a scripture in D&C how when we go through lots of afflictions, there are blessings.  We also have a picture of Christ on our wall and I couldnt help but think that our Savior knew exactly how hna Gomez and I felt.  Luckily we attended church and were out all day today.  I am excited for this upcoming week.  Crazy news - got a call about flight info awww also funny thing - we were on a collectivo and this guy rapped about me haha well this cypher is going to close, but my comp wants to write her family tomorrow and I want more time so expect me to be online.  LOVE YOU

Hey just wanted to say HAPPY 4th of JULY! I am online...hoping you guys are online too P day was good! We went to Asuncion and stopped by luque.  We went to lunch and spent some time with other missionaries. My day is going pretty well today.  We had a reunion with the missionaries.  We have one every tuesday.  I have to go, but was so nice to chat for a sec LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment