Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2016

GOT SOME CRAZY NEWS FOR YA

Ready......I am going to have a daugther in the mission - which means that I am going to be a TRAINER!  I could not believe it when President told me!  We had Zone Conference and interviews.  My interview was one to write in the books.  President and I were just discussing the work and then he was like I have something to tell you, but I think I will tell you later this change...nope I will just tell you haha So there are two new missionaries and they need comps and can't be together....so the Lord thinks you and Hermana Rodriguez are ready! We are a bit bummed that we can't finish this change together, but we are sure making the most out of the days we have left.  We are heading to Asuncion tomorrow night (I believe tomorrow night or weds).  Hermana Rodriguez is going to be finishing with a new missionary in Asuncion.  My new comp is from the states and has't been in the mission field yet (she has been waiting for her visa) .  It's going to be different but good!...hoping she knows some Spanish haha So this is sure exciting news! I know this assignment will help me! I am really excited! Sure helped having Latina Comps as well!  Oh and I will be staying here in Pedro Juan for 2 more changes for sure  (if everything is normal) 
During Zone Conference we discussed our studies and the Plan of Salvation. Finding Investigators that want to progress has been a bit of a challenge.  We find people, but they haven't been really keeping their commitments.  I actually had a great impression during Sacrament Meeting.  So I don't know if you remember Hermano Antonio (less active)...well his (wife) has been an eternal investigator and has such a sincere desire to get baptized.  I know that Hermanao Antonio can be reactivated and then hermana can get baptized (they also need to get married).  We will for sure continue to work with them.  I did get a bit sick this week as well.  Just a runny nose (part of my cold) and a bit of a fever, but I am all good now.  It Sounds like you and the family are sure doing well...keeping busy! I sure love you guys! Please pray that we can find progressing investigators and that I can do well with training! Awww I am really excited! Super fun that Grandma and Grandpa are living by us! I love you all and can't wait to tell you about this upcoming week! Also invite everyone to read the Book of Mormon.  It truly is a blessing that we have this book.  With finding new people we have talked a lot about the Book of Mormon.  This book is evidence of the truthfulness of the gospel and we can feel the truth when we read it.  The Book of Mormon is what helps convert us.  Anywho just a spiritual thought that I just had haha

Love, 

Hermana Alexander

President & Sister Evans got a puppy..Holly!


 I got my name tag in Portuguese!!

Happy Birthday Elder Da Silva!

Celebrating at our District meeting!

Visiting Ramon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment