Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017

WE OUT HERE WORKIN

It feels so good to be back in PJC!  Hermana Gonzalez and I have been super blessed with finding new investigators (catch up from missed time in Campo Grande) We recieved so many references and lessons from the members.  Our good friend Diego (we re-activated him) introduced us to his friend, Javier.  We have taught the first 3 lessons to him and he even went to church this Sunday! We also contacted the Deleon family.  We have had such great lessons with them.  We are going to set up a date with them this week for their baptisms.  We had a really good lesson with them about the Plan of Salvation and they were really into it.  The hermana, Ester has really great comments and just gets it.  We also started teaching the son of MariaHelena and Ramon.  We have been teaching him and his wife - they sure need this gospel.  I have really been learning more about this restored gospel and have a HUGE appreciation for Jose smith and the early members.  We have been watching the Restoration movie with our less actives and have been sharing the talk from the liahona that we need to share this gospel.  
The changes for us in South America are exciting! We have a longer P Day and we can wake up at 7:30 now and get home at 10.  I was stoked about the change for the morning! Being a trainer is seriously such a blessing! I have learned so much already!  Working with Hermana Gonzalez is the BEST!  I know I am the trainer, but I have learned so much from her. I know the Lord wanted us together - we both conncect really well with the people here and work really well together.  I know when I leave, PJC will be in good hands. She is very spunky just like me haha.  She is fluent in both English and Spanish! BLESSING!!!!!  WHAT IS CRAZY.. TODAY IS MY 8 MONTH MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time seriously goes by so fast! hahaha I will for sure send you pictures from his birthday! I love you and I cannot wait to hear back from yall.  Share this Gospel! 

Love,

Hermana Alexander

Enjoying my last few days with Hermana Rodrigues!


Loved serving with Hermana Christiansen & Hermana Bravo in Campo Grande!


I might have put the cake in Elder Paradas face haha


So amazing being back on the grounds of the Paraguay Temple and Meeting 
Hermana Gonzales!

Never a dull moment!




On our way back to Pedro Juan!












No comments:

Post a Comment